I'm not okay

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by RainbowChaser, Jun 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

I haven't been okay for a long while. And I don't think I ever can be. I'm sorry.

2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

what's going on rainbow? do u want to talk about it? cause if u do i am here and totally willing to listen. please take care and stay safe

3. RainbowChaser

I explained the basics of it in this post, but I've now come to realise that there is no way I can get through all that, so why should I even try?

I'm sorry, I'm just wasting space (and everyone's time) here. I'll go now.

4. Insignificant

please don't go anywhere at the moment. you are not wasting anyones time. i am willingly giving my time with no regrets. i am going to go read the post and i will get right back with ya. i just didn't want you going anywhere before i could read it.

5. Insignificant

i totally believe in you that u can survive this. try talking about it. i'm here and listening. if you want to do it via pm that is cool too. in case it's too private. please continue to share. speaking only for myself i would love to try to help u get through this, and i'm sure others here would do the same thing.

6. RainbowChaser

I'm sorry, I can't even do this right :sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.