i'm not ready

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Nessa Doll, Nov 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nessa Doll

Nessa Doll Member

:sad:I am not ready to stop. I read things and advice on how to stop and i ignore it. I can't stop it feels to good... I want to stop... But then right now i don;t think i do. The slicing it just feels good. It helps you all know it helps. And the blood drips down and covers the tissues making them crimson. I want to die. I even know what i would do if i was going to kill myself i would stick rocks in my pockets and jump in a river just like Virginia Woolf did... Hmmm it's going to be summer here soon..... people will start to ask questions *sigh* i can hear it now "arn't you hot in those long sleeves" "why won;t you come swimmig with us nessa?" faaaaarkk..... But it feels too good i can;t stop i can't fuck. Only she keeps me alive and yet she is the reason i am doing all this shit to myself........ fuuckkk Why does it have to feel so good? be so very addictive?? be such a wonderful yet dangerous escape??:sad:

2. twilightki

twilightki Well-Known Member

As with all addictions, you're never ready to stop until it gets out of control. Don't let it get that far. Stop now. The feeling of knowing you didn't cut when you felt the desire to do so, is greater than any feeling cutting could give you. Cutting is a physical pleasure, to deny yourself something that will hurt you no matter how great the need for it is, will fill you with such a sense of dignity you won't want to cut again.

The same goes for suicide.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.