im not strong enough

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by necrodude, Sep 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

i just cant continue. its not fair to keep trying. i just dont have anything anymore. i cant, if im going out, then its not my fault.
    i just dont know how.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What's wrong? I hope you stay and talk to us!
  3. necrodude

im losing everything i own due to bad luck and stupidity. my home, my freedom, my life. nothings worth fighting for except to suffer more
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I know it's not easy. But your life IS worth fighting for. You're worth the fight.
  5. necrodude

hahaha. im not. trust me. id never get the chance to prove it. thanks for the concern but... its not up to me. my human rights are being taken away by those meant to give them to me. but :) i didnt earn my nickname for nothing. if im going down... itll be with bloodstained hands.
  6. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I don't do strong anymore. I tried being strong for myself and for others and it took me down. God is my strength now even though I am sick in my mind, my soul, and my spirit.

My life is not great according to the worlds standards but I have more peace than I've ever had before.
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:agreed: Don't do it necrodude. It isn't worth it. Always here if you need to talk x
  8. necrodude

but its not. it never is. i got there, downed half a bottle of brandy, and just screamed. all my chances of success, gone.
    all hopes of happiness, shattered.
    i wish i could describe how i feel. i cant. all i can do is cry like the wimp i am. i cant even control my emotions anymore. im just lifes punchline. or punchbag. i dont want to be alone right now. i hate this
  9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Please stay strong too many losses to much saddness here. You are worth the fight as is everyone here. Please reach out to help from anyone You say your rights are being taken away then get a hold of human rights and fight this. reachout to your family doctor anyone who can help you. please stay well please because youknow you have people who care here.
  10. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

You're 100% right, it's NOT your fault.

Get angry and turn it against what deserves it - NOT YOU!!!
  11. AliBlack

AliBlack Member

How are you doing hun? (((((hugs)))))
  12. necrodude

i would but i dont think it will work...

but thanks.

theres half hour left, so im gonna use my spike to stab my sofa...
  13. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

It's not a question of whether it will 'work' or not, it's a fact.

You don't deserve that anger turned against you.
  14. shades

shades Staff Alumni

You've been so very helpful to others here, please let us help you. If you want to talk details in private you can send me a pm. There are many people here, including myself that care about what is happening to you. Can you tell us what's going on?
  15. necrodude

well, its mainly financial, and medical. but its 1/3 over. thats a relief. but its never going to end. it never does.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.