I'm not suicidal any more.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LiverpoolFTW, Aug 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiverpoolFTW

LiverpoolFTW Guest

I had a bad few weeks and they took there toll on me. I've somewhat sorted the main problem that was bothering me so i feel better. So i'm not suicidal (much) any more. Now i'm back to the dull gnawing depression and hopelessness that is my life. I have no past and no future, no sense of myself, no sense of what i'm supposed to do, no sense of other people. I'm disconnected from death now but i've always been disconnected from life too. Now i'm just lost and bewildered. Life just doesn't make sense to me, it never did, what am i supposed to do?

2. ace

ace Well-Known Member

LivFTW,Oh sweety you had me worried I thought you had gone completely and I was so sad at least seeing you still going has given me something to smile about.I know it's tough very badly sweety,I know you're trying also your hardest.

3. LiverpoolFTW

LiverpoolFTW Guest

I'm ok in the sense that i'm healing a little. But the scars run deep and i'm never really 'well'. I haven't been doing much really. Just listening to lots of Joy Division and getting drunk. If there is something more to life than this i dont know what it is...

4. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I know what you mean hun I really do I wonder why we have to live in this hell.:sad:

5. LiverpoolFTW

LiverpoolFTW Guest

I bet my hell is worse than yours! ;)

6. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I don't know if it is I don't know much else apart from misery.

7. LiverpoolFTW

LiverpoolFTW Guest

I've never known anything else. I'm not sure if i even exist.

8. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

No-one's hell is worse than anyone else's - they're different but carry the same pain.

Wait, did I say something clever? :blink:

9. LiverpoolFTW

LiverpoolFTW Guest

Perhaps the feeling is the same but all our lives are different. If there were a panel of people deciding who had the most pitiful life i'd be fairly close to winning.

10. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I'd give you a close contest there.:sad::smile:

11. LiverpoolFTW

LiverpoolFTW Guest

I have no partner, no job and no friends. How is that for an opener ;)

Last edited: Aug 4, 2007
  12. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

Just stop it - you should understand that both of you are hurting and leave it at that.

13. LiverpoolFTW

LiverpoolFTW Guest

I'm not hurting, thats the point of my post. I find it quite amusing to demonstrate how pitiful my life is. Perhaps i should be crying, but i'm not i'm laughing lol.

14. pit

pit Well-Known Member

We were strangers. The way to Rome. Violent more violent, his hand cracks the chair. Moves on reaction then slumps in despair.

For entertainment, they watch his body twitch. Behind his eyes he says I still exist.

I'm a JD fan, too. Be thankful that you're still alive to listen to more Joy Division.

15. LiverpoolFTW

LiverpoolFTW Guest

Trapped in a cage and surrendered
    too soon
    Me in my own world
    Away too long
    We were strangers
    We were strangers
    Away too long
    Away too long.

I'd be happy to be alive if i had a few more of the things 'ordinary' people have...

16. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Oh LivFTW hearing that you're making me cry:sad: I'm so sorry I'm your friend even if it doesn't mean much.

17. LiverpoolFTW

LiverpoolFTW Guest

Thanks for the sentiment. I'm past crying about how sad my life is, its not anything new for me, its been like this for years. I'm lost and i always have been. I might find myself one day, but probly not...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.