I'm not sure if I'm allowed to ask this here...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Eyepatch, Sep 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eyepatch

Eyepatch Member

Hi I read the forum guidelines and it says you're not allowed to give advice on how to commit suicide or encourage it so really I feel this isn't the forum where I need to be. Does anyone know of a forum which will help me do it?
  2. the fleet asleep

the fleet asleep Well-Known Member

If its against the rules to encourage suicide, why would you think its not against the rules to send you somewhere that will? What would that say about us if we did something like that?

Maybe stick around and talk, but dont expect anyone to "help" you in the way that youre asking.
  3. Eyepatch

Eyepatch Member

It's ok... I think I've found one. Thanks anyway.
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Why do you want to go through with it?
  5. Eyepatch

Eyepatch Member

Because I want to die.
  6. WildCherry

If you change your mind or are willing to talk about why you want to die, we're here.
  7. Eyepatch

Eyepatch Member

Hmm. Ok, thanks.
  8. confusedgirl

confusedgirl Well-Known Member

Hi eyepatch,
    It seems like you could really do with some help right now, reach out to people have a good old rant and rave,let people here support you they are all brilliant! Hope your okay and hang around for a while,
    Take care
  9. Amanda

Amanda Well-Known Member

It stands to reason that a forum that would tell you how to do it would have no members, and if it did have members would you really want to take their advice? :laugh:

But dude, you should totally talk your problems out with us, we might be able to think up some better solutions.
  10. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

If you don't know where to find a good way you obviously not thinking straight,what I mean is you don't know what you trying to do.I mean people there's Google.
  11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Why don't you stick around here and let us help you find options other than suicide. We have all wanted to die at one time or another or we probably wouldn't be here. You would have nothing to lose by allowing us to try and help. Think about it. Take care and stay safe. :hug:
  12. Eyepatch

Eyepatch Member

Thanks for being supportive. I'm not sure if it's really worth talking about though. I don't think talking is going to change anything.
  13. WildCherry

It's worth a try though.
  14. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

What do you have to lose? :arms:
  15. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

16. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Eyepatch, you'd be surprised at what talking can do.
    I was ready to go when I joined this forum and also looking for methods. But instead I found people who could help and ways to cope. Please give it a chance before you make up your mind. Please.
  17. Eyepatch

Eyepatch Member

Then who should I talk to? I wouldn't even know where to start and the thought of talking to people is kinda overwhelming. I appreciate you want to help and I can see this is a kind and helpful community. I'm not sure if I want help, though I'm willing to give it a try.
  18. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

There are lots of us, who were exactly in the same place you are right now.

Remember, you are not talking, merely typing, and while you might get carpal tunnel syndrome, lol, we are anonymous.

So feel free.

Just type out what you are feeling and what is going on.

Let our old brains and fresh eyes go to work for ya.
  19. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Looking for methods was how I found this site too. Instead, I found the people I need. The people I know, who know, just what this is like. This site is helpful for me. The changes inside of us happen a little at a time. We're looking forward to your coming back here again and again. :)
  20. Eyepatch

Eyepatch Member

Thanks for being so helpful guys. Maybe in time I'll work up the courage to talk about it, until then I guess I'll hang around unless I have a sudden change of plans. I kinda feel a bit better just being here and chatting to some of you in the chat room and stuff so I'll be around for a little while I guess. Well for a few days at least.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.