I'm not sure if it's really worth it anymore.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by allie.is_crazy, May 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allie.is_crazy

allie.is_crazy New Member

For the last four years of my life I have been battling depression and suicidal thoughts with three attempts. Recently I have moved away from my hometown, a place where I had lived for ten years. I live with my sister, dad, and now my grandparents as well. I do not get along with any of them. I don't know what to do about anything anymore. I don't even know why I made an account in this website or why I'm posing any of this right now. I just don't know..

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I know hun you are just wanting someone to hear you to understand It is hard when you feel so alone. You are not alone now you are doing good to reach out for support here.
    I do hope by talking here it helps Hugs to you

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...what is going on with your family? And is there any way to make things better for you? It is so difficult to move away from a place you called home...that is a great loss in itself...hoping you can find a way to make some space for yourself where you are

4. th3silent0ne

th3silent0ne Well-Known Member

I'm living in my own world of darkness. I understand the suffering of depression. Even tho I can't shake my own suicidal thoughts, I haven't yet attempted it. I've only self harmed to cope. I don't get along with my parent, in fact they play a major role in why I am the way I am. I signed up here so I could be somewhere where I could express my thoughts without being put down or criticized for who I am or what I'm going through. Despite how much I think about suicide, I still manage to see that tiny piece of hope within me. Telling me not to do it. I am curious to know more about your situation (through a reply or PM), but of course only if you want to.

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

It is worth it, and it's good that you are reaching out...I wasn't sure if this site would help me when I first joined, but it really has...and I hope it helps you, too. Don't really get along with my family either...they don't really understand where I'm coming from...but people understand you here. Welcome and if there's anything I can do to help you, don't hesitate to ask.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.