I'm not sure if this works but...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by 163919, Jul 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 163919

163919 Member

we'll see what happens.

My name is scott and i reside in Las Vegas NV. I'm only 19 almost 20. I've suffered with depression and suicidal feelings for a long time now. I'm not really up for pouring my heart out on the tabel as i know none of you right now. I'm back at a low in my life and one of the lowest i've been in thats why i've extended to a forum. There a lot in my past that keeps me at the common state in which i'm in but i'm slowing learning to get through that. I was doing good for awhile but current things have brought down my disposition and has caused me to end up where i'm at once again. I'm not looking for people to feel sorry for me just looking for people to talk with on a total confidential level and hopefully find a way out myself. i'm a very indpendent person and strive to always be and this is the easiest thing for me to do. If anyone is intrested in just having a chatting buddy or let me know. I'm a very talkative person hehe.
    Best of luck to all and hope you get through your trials.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome... glad you found us...and so sorry you are feeling so low right now...why not go into chat and see how is there? also feel free to PM me if I can be any help...also, have you consulted a professional regarding how you feel? that can be rather helpful...wishing you better times and welcome again, big hugs, J

3. 163919

163919 Member

thanks for your options. Your a help to all. and hopefully everyone will be aswell.

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I am sorry to hear you suffer from depression. I know what a trial that can be. I am glad you chose to join us. When you get to know us better, maybe you will feel more comfortable in sharing. i hope to see you around the forum and maybe meet you in chat sometime. :hug:

5. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

welcome to SF

6. sakuragirl

sakuragirl Well-Known Member

:welcome:

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Scott, welcome to the forum :hug:

8. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Welcome to SF :hug:

9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Scott,
    I know how you feel about talking, but you will find it is pretty easy here at the forum because no one sits in judgement of you, also no one knows who you are. It must work because you can't shut me up! I have been isolating for fourteen years without talking to anyone, being on the forum has kind of given me a new voice. Take care and welcome again!!:chopper:

10. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Hi scott. welcome to the forum. i hope you can find all the support you need here and i am sorry to hear you are feeling low.
    Please don't hesitate to pm me if u need anthing :)
    Aimee-Lena

11. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

12. incognito

incognito Well-Known Member

702 represent! ...lol. :hiding:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.