I'm not sure what this is

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LittleSparkles13, Oct 29, 2009.

1. LittleSparkles13

LittleSparkles13 Well-Known Member

I went to my group today i know that it should help but why do i feel like everything is disapearing before me and i have no way of stopping it.

we had to decide what we wanted to do for the next two months. the volunteer of the group suggested a christmas card but isn't it up to the service users. He wants us to do it for the whole of november but i know exactly whats gonna happen it wont happen. It seems the group has gone down hill and they make jokes about me. Like i give a stuff anymore.

Since R has stopped running the group we haven't been able to do the newsletter because C thinks we can do it without getting onto the server. This is just plain stupid.

Once we had finished the business meeting C got up and moved the chair i was sitting on. If he wanted me to move the decent thing to do was to ask me to move or to move my chair. i thought it was really rude.

I have decided not to go there anymore because whats the point, being treated like that.

Last night, i went to an old site before returning here to SF and this one girl said i had no emotional or social skills. That i can't communicate to other people. Is this so???

I know i have spoken negative since they have known me but i hadn't been there in 6 months, i could of changed you know. Just makes me really angry and annoyed. I want to get better but i can't if people constantly put me down. How can you get self cnfidence and build your self esteem if your constantly being put down?

sorry for the rant

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are communicating fine to me. I am glad you feel free to vent or rant here.
    No one judges you here and if these people make you feel bad tell them. Tell them you are not going to allow anyone to treat you with disrespect or unkindly
    Dont be bullied out of the group by a few people stand up to them okay. Glad you are here lots of people here to support you.

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You can talk about anything you want here other than methods..No one sits in judgement of others..We are here should you need to talk or to just vent your frustrations.. I hope you find this site to better fill your needs.. Take Care!!

4. LittleSparkles13

LittleSparkles13 Well-Known Member

Thankyou to both of you. Really kind of you both to take time outto reply to me. It really does mean so much to me.

I have decided to leave the group completely bcause i don't want to put myself in that situation. There is another group i could go to, although gonna cost me 5 pound in travel fees every time.