I'm not sure what to do

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Yati, Dec 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yati

Yati Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what to do anymore... The last week has been hell on my fiance... It started this weekend we had a white elephant Christmas party, and my fiance sister canceled at the last minute. She said she was helping a friend who was having trouble. Apparently, she had gone to the counseling center at the campus for the University that she attends.
    :sad:
    We don't here about this until Monday because the chief of police of the Campus department calls us.. She apparently had another incident the next day, which she filed a police report. She filed a report saying that she was molested a full bus, the police questioned her, and it didn't seem to add up. They also tell as she had been to the counseling center, and goes to tell a story to the police that she had been to the center the night before because she was feeling depressed. She was saying that the day after high school graduation she gave birth and gave the child away... This never happened, and back at our records she went to a Dentist appointment with her grandmother that day... She also goes to tell that an unlisted number called her, and they lady on it said it was the Mother of the young man who supposedly fathered the child. She tells her that he has committed suicide. Also, going back and forth with people she is also telling a story that the father killed the baby and himself which doesn't make sense. The stories between the two aren't adding up...

My fiance and I get a call tonight, my fiance drives a half an hour to the University Police Department, and they show her the video recording from the bus that night. Of course we had been back and forth between the chief on how to confront her on things that didn't make sense, and they found something else. The video is of her on the bus talking to herself, screaming at someone who isn't there, with a frightened look on her face. Both of the nights so far my fiance has been getting drunk to try to deal with it, which she admits is a bad idea... I'm not sure what to say... I'm not sure how to help, her sister doesn't like me... I want to support and help... I have my own theories, she had a brain tumor when she was a kid that went away by itself, but I'm afraid she may have another one causing these hallucinations... I'm encouraging that they try to guide her to get an MRI.... But in the mean time we are waiting for a counselor at the center can meet up with us, her, and the police chief to show her the video.

Worse thing is we started looking to names of people she is referencing. She is saying that when she had the baby she went with a friend, and we can't find a record on this person on her facebook. We've gone to the lengths of looking at her year book, and their is no such person that graduated with her. We can't find the "father" either... They just don't exist, and they come from a small town. Everyone know everyone there...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2012
  2. Yati

Yati Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what to do... I'm feeling depressed... I can't sleep... I keep thinking about if I just let go.... Just ended it... But I can't... She needs me

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Another concerning statistic is this is the age of great mental breakdown so it is imperative that she have medical care to make sure it is not quite serious. I am so sorry you are going through this, but she is very fortunate to have both of you...instead of looking for truth, maybe it is best to presume that there is not and finding a reason why she is going through this

4. Yati

Yati Well-Known Member

After the point of the video we are past thinking it is the truth. Well, all be it the truth to her... But I keep making this out to be me, and I need to stay strong...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.