1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im not sure...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Moose, Dec 4, 2007.

1. Moose

Moose Well-Known Member

I have been having some girl problems...if you were on the chat room you may already know this

But im confused now

Do i love her or do i hate her?

Im so angry lately that i cant see past it and i feel like taking revenge, which is wrong i know...its like a constant stream of anger that i cant control

Well i found out she was goin out with someother guy until he said he didnt want to be with her anymore....while that was happening i was desperatly trying to get her back....her friend then told me that there was some other guy...:mad:

And ever since ive been soooo angry
    so anyway i didnt tell her that i found out and she came back to me
    and i feel like im like the back up incase something goes wrong and it did so shes back with me :dry:

i should be happy
    its been what i was working towards...
    this feeling of knowing makes me feel so bad
    Though its better than if i didnt know
    I think i love her...
    and i started minor cutting...i told her to try get her to help me as i had left the forum...but im back now because no one else will help me anymore
    She said i was stupid, selfish etc.:dry:
    and i feel pretty bad
    but like why should i?
    all points show i shouldnt and that i should hate her
    but some part of me forgives her...:unsure:

and something happened with my friend yesturday that just made me even more angry
    but also something else
    When we were walking i felt like...kinda embarrsed to say it..but i felt like kissing him :unsure:
    I got nothing against gay people but...like i wasnt expecting that feeling

I got this really bad urge to keep the thing goin between me and my gf until christmas where i would let her down hard...
    But then i think "no thats horrible"

Ugh im just so confused...
    i wanted to post here just cause i felt like i need to....no reason acctually just wanted to write it out.....