I'm not sure...

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Nov 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

A while ago I used to hang out with this guy. We always hung out at school, and I skipped lessons with him and his gf. They went through some crap and I was always there to listen and help when they were in floods of tears.
    So a few months later, I'm in college they have split and I left home (Wasn't thinking straight, didn't last long).

Anyway..One night he came round to my room at the place I was staying. We started to talk and he wanted sex. I only assume he was frustrated and not getting it from anyone else..He started to play mind games and manipulate me. In the end he forcefully took of my clothes and had sex with me.

All along I said I wasn't sure..And I didn't want to (Still a virgin with a fucked up head at that time)

Does that mean he...raped me? I said no..and yet he still did...This has really been screwing me up for the last few days and I just broke down in college today. It took 2 teachers and a mate to calm me down. Everyone says report it but I don't know. I'm so scared...:( :(

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Yeh if you said NO NO means No and it was forced on you than yes it was rape and he should be charged so he doesn't attack someone again.. You need to do what will make you feel better sometimes reporting it is as far as you will go and maybe court will be to hard for you. You do what you must do to heal take care.

3. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry he did that to you. Yes its rape...when you say no, he hasn't the right to force you. You should report it because he needs to pay for his actions, he needs to know that you have a right to say no and be respected...the thing is that chances are he could do it again to someone else, or has done it to someone else...talk with a counselor and maybe the counselor can go with you to report it...for support...you're going to get through it...you sound like a strong person...

don't let him win...he deserves to be in jail for what he did to you...

4. xXWhateverItTakesXx

I talked to student support today. I am making contact with the police..They might be in tomorrow to interview me...

I dunno if I can do it..I'm scared.. :(

5. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

stay strong hun...you can do this!!! Everything will be ok...I will support you best i can xx

6. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

That's a good thing, you are very brave, he deserves to pay for what he did to you...

I understand about being scared...I had a chance to take my dad (who was abusif)to court so I could go live with my mom and I was too scared to do it...but its something I regret to a degree...

so be strong..you are doing the right thing and you'll be relieved once he's in prison...

tell us how you are doing...we care and want to support you

7. savetoniqht

savetoniqht Well-Known Member

That's definitely rape, and I respect you so much for reporting it. Think about it this way...
    If anything, you going to the police will help other people. If he does it once he'll probably do it again. You could be stopping him from hurting someone else.
    I never reported it and I wonder all the time if someone else was hurt because I was young and stupid and never told anyone. You're doing the right thing. Stay strong. :hug:

8. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

No means NO;

You're extremely courageous, I admire you. :hugtackles::hugtackles::hugtackles:

9. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Well the police came into college and I told them what happened. They asked about going to court and giving video evidence with CID..I said no..I just can't because it's too much.

So it's on record....

I feel really depressed..more so now... :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.