I'm not sure

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by shedhaddock, Aug 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shedhaddock

shedhaddock Banned Member

Hey guys,
    I wasnt too sure where to post this, as i wouldnt say i'm as depressed as i have been.
    I feel so useless. Last week i achieved my 2 diplomas in criminology and sociology, but i failed maths for the 2nd time. All the good jobs require a pass in maths and i just cant get it.
    I looked online for better jobs where i can use my skills and i dont think i'll ever fit in anywhere.
    I promised a dear friend i would do my studies for them, and now they're done. I dont feel like celebrating anything, just that i'm at the end of my road.

My scars are causing me issues too, because theres so many and they're so deep, my arms go blue and freezing cold even if im really warm, and then they become useless. I'm not a princess, i'm a freak.
    I feel like im getting out of control and have thought of causing harm to others which scares me to death. I've never wanted anyone to suffer anything like i have, and i dont understand anything.
    Everything is messed up, I'm messed up. I just want to be free.
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

free is a state of mind more than a reality or physical state of being, in my opinion. The greatest freedom there is is freedom of thoughts of failings and insecurities- a lofty goal that is difficult and perhaps impossible to meet. I know you well enough to know you are a very good person in reality and deserve happiness and success. Your perseverance in completing 2 diplomas is admirable, the missing of the other is simply a thing like any other, we all have strengths and weaknesses. You will find a place to fit in in time I believe. The scars may be there but little sense in worrying - overtime the deepest scars fade if new cuts do not replace them. We all project anger outward at times- deed not thought is all that matters.

Take care and be safe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.