I'm not the only one

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mpang123, Sep 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

I come to this website to seek comfort that at least I'm not the only one who is struggling from suicidal ideations. It seems like there are so many of us that want to die. I'm trying not to act on them, but I know they are very tempting. I hope that no matter what we're struggling with will overcome them, me included.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

That's a very comforting message. Yes it is a battle but we are all in on this together, we'll support each other. I hope you find the comfort and hope that you wish to find here. Best of luck to you :hug: There is no giving up. Talking can help a lot so keep doing so :)

3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, that's such a wonderful post. So genuine and heartfelt. It's shows the caring side of this forum. Where we all struggle on a day to day basis but together we find the strength to live another day.

4. Danialla

Danialla Well-Known Member

I wish you much success fighting the suicidal ideation, it is a battle. Thank you for taking the time to post.

5. Mephitiz

Mephitiz New Member

Thanks for this post. I only come to this site when I feel like I'm on the edge and every time I'm reminded that I'm not alone.
    I'm very grateful for that, thank you SF!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.