I'm nothing but a f*ckup and the few friends I did have

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Blackbird33, May 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackbird33

Blackbird33 Well-Known Member

are gone. Barely speak to even my family there's no point to this life. I'm just not met to be in thus world living this life.

2. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Please don't allow yourself to accept this conclusion prematurely, preferably not at all Blackbird :) It is possible to learn new thought patterns. As entrenched as the hurtful ones are, it is a very worthy and achievable goal to aspire to, once we have insights we've not met yet. Insight and (objective) truth are able to heal minds so they become our friends instead of dragging us down the whole time - please don't just write this off as not for you Bb:)

3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Blackbird33. It's tough at the moment for you but just keep posting. Even I live in my own hell but I continue to live just about on a daily basis. Be strong, you do have a purpose for living for your life. Do not think you are alone in this world or your own hell. Please take care and be strong .

4. Blackbird33

I'm trying to be strong I even have made the effort to better myself, my life, and I only end up in worse situations.

5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I know it's hard for you but just do not worry. Overthinking situations can cause emotions we never feel. Sometimes it's a simple case of forgetting and moving on. Yes, easy to say than to do. You can do it but live life one day at a time. Don't fret now. Just keep posting here..

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What happened, how did things get worse? :hug:

7. Blackbird33

Both professionally and personally whatever strives I've made I'm not 10 steps behind again. I'm just numb and miserable when I feel something.

8. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Your feelings are shut down at present, but not wanting them to stay that way is the first rung on the ladder out, and if you can turn it around and see it as an invitation and an opportunity to find the right truths to dwell on, your feelings will in turn and in time, not be able to do this to you. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.