im nothing, never was..never will be

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by among the stars, Sep 15, 2009.

1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

this pain is never gonna go away i cant keep figthing this anymore im too sick of it.... im sick of it and its making me destroying my body piece by piece...but i dont care nothing matters to me anymore...and that scares me....someone asks me how i feel and i dunno wat to say cuz honestly i dont feel much anymore....feeling pain is life to me now, im used to it but i hate lil things ticks me off...just hearing someone whistling raises an anger in me that i never knew i had.....and after the anger is gone all i wanna do is cry and cry forever..but i cant..i wont...i wont let my wall down long enough....all i see myself as is a pathetic idiot who keeps trying even tho she shouldnt....nothing more....i dunno y i even come here anymore, i spend 90% of my time alone in a just sick of this hurting me - every way possible...ive just had enough...just end teh torture....even going to hell would be better than this life...and the dont even believe in that shit
  2. poetbassplayer

poetbassplayer Active Member

Anathema you ARE SOMEBODY:hugtackles: and you deserve to get help and truly live please try! I get sooo suicidal depressed i write stuff would like to share some with you...

[FONT=Times New Roman,Serif]How to see[/FONT]
    What to feel
    Darkness frees
    Depressions real

Of the choices
    Live or die
    Inner voices
    Plead suicide

What does matter
    Why not end
    Choosing rather
    Than just pretend...