I'm nothing...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Butterfly, Nov 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I've been making a lot of progress over the past few months in regards to feelings of hopelessness and worthlessness. I have especially made progress over the past couple of weeks as I had been in such a deep, dark and scary place. Tonight I feel like I've taken a step back. I feel like I'm nothing and like I just don't matter. I feel really sad. I think a couple of things have triggered this feeling and no doubt I will feel better in a couple of days. It just sucks in the mean time.
  2. dying_inside

dying_inside Well-Known Member

You do matter. Dont believe the lies of a low moment or bad temporary situations! Your value goes far beyond that and you know it! You do...
    Best wishes! Hugs
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are someone so very special someone that does matter and hold so much kindness in your heart for others. Hear those words and believe them ok hugs to you
  4. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Unfortunately life does that to you. You feel okay one day, and down the next. And you don't have to be bi-polar to run into this. Have you ever asked yourself what does make you feel worthwhile? Maybe if you determined a few things that pulled you into a positive outlook, you could do those things when you started feeling down. But, in the meantime, you are NOT nothing. You are a valued person. You contribute greatly to SF, to those you care for at work, and, I am sure, many others.
  5. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Thanks guys. I am okay now. I was just having a bit of a wobbly moment. Love you all (hugs)
    2 people like this.
  6. randomguy9

randomguy9 Put's the "Pro" in Profanity Chat Pro

I have come to the conclusion that ups and downs;.. set backs... relapses... whatever you want to call it are a part of recovering from any difficult emotional issues/mentle health/whatever else.

Your an amazing woman... you help a lot of people in your job and on SF. There is much value in that imo.

Good luck with everthing my friend!
    2 people like this.
  7. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Butterfly. You are important and remember that. The support you give is beyond that words can describe. Remain strong. You are the faith, the hope and liberty of this forum..... Simple a tower of strength.... Respect x
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You are not nothing. You have been nothing but kind to me from the day I ''met'' you! Thank you for being you, you are special and we respect and look up to you. I am glad to hear you are feeling better now! Hugs!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.