im nothing

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by starryeyed, May 6, 2011.

1. starryeyed

starryeyed Well-Known Member

Everytime I speak im told no one is interested in what I have to say.but everone is interested in my alco brother and matter what I talk about no one wants to know.if it were anybody else talking it would be fine.
  2. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

well, ill listen to you talk if you wanna vent here :)
  3. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

hi starry eyed yeah i get that too ,youre not alone

im intrested in what you have to say anytime xx
  4. starryeyed

starryeyed Well-Known Member sick to death of being is just doctors and sick all the fucking time
  5. JP'sMum

JP'sMum Member

Nobody is ''nothing''. Everybody is a somebody, and we all affect other people that we meet. Out there is another somebody you may have inadvertently cheered up with a ''Good Morning'' and a nice smile. xx
  6. spiritxfade

spiritxfade Well-Known Member

I know how you feel :( But that being said, there will be someone who will care about what you have to say. More than one someone. And the trick is to surround yourself with the ones who do care.
  7. starryeyed

No one notices me.i can honestly say I havent one friend
  8. starryeyed

Even my sister who is a drunk has a boyfriend.i overheard someone saying in work before that I wadnt supposed to get married and then they saw me and stopped
  9. starryeyed

Ive been living here nearly ten years.i havent one friend nor im single.yet I see desperate horrible slags married who dont even work or drive.i dont mean to be nasty but it makes no sense.
  10. starryeyed

What I mean is not nice women who were promiscuous.and live off their men.i have my own career and ehen im well enough work so sick being alone.why am I being punished
  11. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I am sorry things are like this for you right now.

Don't forget what you have managed to do for yourself, and those amazing test scores. Eventually you'll be able to move on and live your life as you wish to.

Take care.
  12. starryeyed

Hopefully n thanks
  13. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

I know exactly how you feel here. Sometimes life just isn't fair. I'm not sure exactly what to say other than that. But I'm here if you ever want to talk and unlike all those other people you mentioned, I won't ignore you.

This is one place you can count on being listened to, that much is certain.
  14. starryeyed

Thanks are all so nice
  15. the masked depressant

the masked depressant Well-Known Member

it's what we are here for.. to support
  16. starryeyed

Im sick of my alco sister.shes screaming abuse at me constantly.
    According to her im the one with the problem
  17. SAVE_ME

Don't listen to her. Don't even give her the satisfaction.
  18. starryeyed

She thinks shes great now cos shes got a man.she looks like homeless person.
    Im sick to death of her.annoyin ****
  19. SAVE_ME

Some people enjoy lording it over others and having all the power. I mean what I say though, don't let her define you. Only you have the right to do that.
  20. starryeyed

Thank you save me.nice to meet you and masked too