• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

im nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

starryeyed

Everytime I speak im told no one is interested in what I have to say.but everone is interested in my alco brother and sister.no matter what I talk about no one wants to know.if it were anybody else talking it would be fine.

Nobody is ''nothing''. Everybody is a somebody, and we all affect other people that we meet. Out there is another somebody you may have inadvertently cheered up with a ''Good Morning'' and a nice smile. xx

spiritxfade

I know how you feel :( But that being said, there will be someone who will care about what you have to say. More than one someone. And the trick is to surround yourself with the ones who do care.

starryeyed

Even my sister who is a drunk has a boyfriend.i overheard someone saying in work before that I wadnt supposed to get married and then they saw me and stopped

starryeyed

Ive been living here nearly ten years.i havent one friend nor aquaintance.plus im single.yet I see desperate horrible slags married who dont even work or drive.i dont mean to be nasty but it makes no sense.

starryeyed

What I mean is not nice women who were promiscuous.and live off their men.i have my own career and ehen im well enough work so hard.im sick being alone.why am I being punished

:hug:

I am sorry things are like this for you right now.

Don't forget what you have managed to do for yourself, and those amazing test scores. Eventually you'll be able to move on and live your life as you wish to.

Take care.

SAVE_ME

I know exactly how you feel here. Sometimes life just isn't fair. I'm not sure exactly what to say other than that. But I'm here if you ever want to talk and unlike all those other people you mentioned, I won't ignore you.

This is one place you can count on being listened to, that much is certain.

SAVE_ME

Some people enjoy lording it over others and having all the power. I mean what I say though, don't let her define you. Only you have the right to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$30.00
Goal
$255.00