I'm ok!. And I love you all!

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by lulu rose, Oct 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lulu rose

lulu rose Guest

I got out of hospital today, they kept me 2 nights, 3 blood tests and on a drip for 24 hours. But I've seen the light, I've seen truth and I only wish that it hadn't taken this much to make me see right.

I'm still very weak, but I'm eating lots!, I'll write a full progress report soon and post it, it might help other people stop before they do what I did.

I want to thank everyone who's PMed me, I'll reply to you all very soon. My arms ache now from all the removal of vital life juice!

thank you everyone. I'm smiling, and it's because people care!
  2. sorrowstealer

sorrowstealer Member

I'm relieved to see that you are ok. I have been praying for you.
  3. Trip the Dark fantastic

Trip the Dark fantastic Well-Known Member

I'm very happy for you, that you allow life treating you well again... Tender well wishes and a huge distant relief-embrace. :biggrin:
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

glad to hear you are out and doing better. thanks for letting us know. Take care and continue to heal. :hug:
  5. lulu rose

lulu rose Guest

I'm back really low again....I still have suicidal thoughts but I wont act on them......I just. Want to go back, all the way back to being daddy's little girl again........

I cant stand this pain
  6. Please don't do it.

My friend attempted suicide this week, and I am hurting so bad. Please don't do this to the people who love you. If you even have one person, please don't put them through the pain my friend has put us through.

Please don't do it.
  7. lulu rose

lulu rose Guest

I'm not going to do anything theres nothing here to do anything with, plus painkillers wont work on me anyway I have such a high tolerence I'd have to buy the chemist out.

theres nothing here and I'm not one for cutting or any other form of attempting so I'm not doing anything.

Also in addition to this post. I'm not ok, but I still love you all.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.