Im On Pills Again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ShalenaM, Nov 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I DONE THEM, NOW IM BACK ON PILLS..I FORGOT THAT THEY KILL YOU SLOWLY..

IM NOT TRYING TO DIE, IM JUST TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO CURE THE PAIN. NO ONE WILL DO THAT, NO PERSON CAN GIVE ME WHAT I NEED OR WHAT. WE ARE ALL HUMAN BEINGS.

THESE WERE 2 LARGE PILLS, BUT I FORGOT WHAT KIND.

NOW I DONT FEEL GOOD.:sad:

BUT, I CAN'T HELP IT..:sad:

AND I STARTED CUTTING..I HATE MY LIFE..:mad:

2. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

Hi ShalenaM. First I would invite you to use lower case in your typing as uppercase means you are yelling and do not think this is what you wish to do to your peers in the forum right?

Secondly. Pain can not be cured. One can learn to cope through psi therapy or with specific medication adjusted from time to time as needed to the level felt. If what causes the pain is found, perhaps the 'cause' can be cured and pain will either lower or disapear.

Could you explain what you mean by your comment about pills slowly killing?

If pain has reached a point where youc an no longer deal, cope or have a decent daily life, I advize you to seek help from a pain therapist. You can find them in most hospitals.

I fail to understand the "No one will do that, No person can give me what i need or what."

What were those two big pills for? Pain relief or for something else?

I am deeply sorry for how you feel and the pain you are into. If talking to us helps you somehow, please do. We are here to hear you out.

Be safe

3. lonelybutsurrounded

lonelybutsurrounded New Member

I know what you mean. Nobody can help that wont try to put you on some drug, but im here for you if you need me.

4. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for using upper case. I'm taking pills because I am addicted to them, not becuae a doctor put me on them.

I tried to hold off on it, but I'm so d'pressed Nd I don't know what to do. My dad wont take me to see a therapist.

He's crazy as well.:sad:

There is no one I can talk to in person.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.