im on the edge

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Broken_Heart, Jul 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken_Heart

Broken_Heart Active Member

theres no point in my goddamn life. im going no where. i will be nothing. suicide has crossed my mind way too many times in my life, but i know now that its something i want.
    one of my friends made me promise not to cut again (but i have since promising), and not to get high. but i cant hold off much longer. im such a screw up! urg! im a failure at everything. im gonna fail at life and lose all my friends anyway. so whats the point in living?
  2. SweetSurrender

SweetSurrender Well-Known Member

Broken_Heart i feel for you so much. I always find words so useless sometimes and i'm not much good at picking the right ones but you sound as though you are going through a real rough time. From looking at your signiture it is no wonder why, being 14yrs is hard enough in itself! Can you talk to us a bit more about what brought you to writing this post? You say you have thought of suicide many times before so what has made it more definate now? Has something happened? You should give yourself some credit from trying to hold off the self harm and drugs - they're both addictive and sometimes we crave short term effects when the long term path seems just a bit too long. So i do understand but of course as you know getting high will only throw your moods out further. I'm guessing you are under a dr or pdoc? Is there any way you can talk to them about some of these issues? Sure they aren't miracle workers but they can definately help you. You seem really strong, i know that life may seem crazy right now but you don't have to lose anything. You just take care of yourself, that is your priority right now.
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I don't know what to say. Sweetsurrender you have covered it nicely. You know that to be a failure you have to quit trying. I just want to add if you need to talk you can PM me and I will listen to you. If I can't help for that particular problem We will find someone who can. Take Care and we will talk later.
  4. Random

Random Well-Known Member

Broken_Heart -

Did you know that losing friends is harder than making them? If you lose friends, you can make new ones. It isn't hard. It may seem that way but it really isn't.

I've made new friends everywhere I've ever gone. Well, that's when I actually wanted to and tried. Even if you lost all your friends, it can't hurt you if you don't let it. Your sig says you're 14. How do you know you're going to fail at life when it has barely just begun?
  5. arms04

arms04 Member

Yeah random, but what if you really dont have any freinds or family that cares about u? the only ones that care are the people who dont want to know someone they new killed themselves!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.