im onlhere cos i promised.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by KirstyMissJimBob, Dec 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

i cant even go 2 weeks without every thing fucking up on me..i just wanna run fighting the urge to sh cos iv been doing so well....the only thing that can distract me from bad suicidal thoughts is World of Warcraft...but i cant play that forever cos i have to work and im just sooo tired of life atm, i want to give up, but i made a promise to a very good friend that id stick around. all i do is cry..i may act like things are ok, but they are not. my mind is very unsafe atm but i dont know wat do only still breathing cos i promised id stay.

i guess i just wanted to vent.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Glad you are here with us...big hugs, J
  3. KirstyMissJimBob

yeah i really wish i wasnt here but..i dont want to break my promise
  4. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

we are all here for you
  5. KirstyMissJimBob

thanks guys..if it wasnt for a certain member be long gone..he means too much to me to give up.

so ill get there in the end ill be ok.
  6. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

:hug: Just keep hanging on Kirsty.

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

life can be hard to deal with for many of us. when we are afraid to talk to ppl face to face, this is the place. i was told a year ago july, that i needed to talk to more ppl.
    we get into the mindset that your in .. been there .... and we fail to realise that we do need some help. we would rather sit and be miserable than seek help. it ... to us ... would be humilitating for others to know how we felt inside. sound familiar ?
    my point is ... more ppl that dont see drs on a regular bases, need to talk to someone. it helps.
    im almost 50 and i have been tired for along time. it took its tole a couple times. take some time and find some one to talk to.

hang in there.

8. KirstyMissJimBob

everything is piling up on top of me at the moment...and i dont know how much longer im gonna be able to handle it.
    i cant ever do anything right..and i fucked up a really good friendship with someone a few months ago cos i fell for him..and i miss his friendship.he helped me thru so much in the last year but now iv fucked that up.

and theres so much more im over it

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

many ppl grieve on the loss of a friend. especially when we believe we were the ones responsible for the loss.
    you can choose to go on with your life. im sure he is. or you can choose to remain miserable. i lost a good friend of 13.5 years. long story short, i realized that friend wasnt that good after all.

there is much more in this world for you to see, find and explore, you dont have to NOR do you need to base your life on one person ... no matter whos fault it is. if they dont accept your apologie then you did what you can. try to make things better for yourself and move on. no one is perfect.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.