Im only seconds away... *** Trigger****

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Cutie_123, Nov 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cutie_123

Cutie_123 Member

So I went to the hospital tonight to visit my friend and her mother came to visit her to and she started to speak about how she was going to live back home with her mom and her mom asked her how she felt about it and she goes i don't want to talk about it some people you can't trust i will talk to you when were alone.. Some people you can't trust i was the only other person there so she was referring to me I didn't do anything wrong so i think!! but that hurt deeply. I am her best friend supposdly and she had the nerve to speak like that... oh no that put me over the top.. I am about to go down stairs to<mod edit - methods> I swear im two secondss away from it... You guys dont understand that put me over the top.. I have done nothing but been there for her.....

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2008
  2. alison

alison Well-Known Member

Aww, I don't know why she would say something like that, but please don't kill yourself over something she said. Maybe she's having a really bad day (she is in the hospital after all), or maybe she's just a jerk.... either way, your life is so much more important than something mean that she said. Hang in there, okay?

3. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

Best friends don't share everything, especially details like that.

There are *many* things I tell my mom that I don't tell my best friend. Half of this crap I don't want him to know about at all.

Best friends don't share everything, and it does not mean at all that you are not friends.

4. Cutie_123

Cutie_123 Member

It was not by far that she wasn't sharing everything with me it was that she said she couldn't trust me and the way she said it. That's just the icing on the cake to all the fucking shit ive been dealing with. You know what why am i talking about suicide i should just go fucking do it after all words are cheap right??

5. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

Are you sure she meant it to sound so awful? She was in a hospital bed and not feeling too well. She never disowned you as a friend or anything, there's still a great chance you are still friends.

Hospitals are generally a pretty bad place to be, and emotions run high putting up with crap in a hospital, keep that in mind, she probably didn't mean for it to be so harsh.

6. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Heya, Cutie. It wasn't a nice thing for her to say or for you to hear - but there might be another explanation that doesn't involve you at all. Perhaps she meant the hospital staff or someone else she was expecting to visit might walk in and she doesn't trust them.

Maybe when she's out of hospital and you've got some distance from the event, you could ask her about it. I think it's certainly worth talking to her about it before you go off and kill yourself over it, sweetie. :smile:

Even if she meant you, there still could be some kind of misunderstanding on her part.

One of the best ways to build trust is to trust yourself, the other person and the friendship enough to be open about how you feel instead of taking all inside your own head. I think you might want to talk to her - but maybe give it until you're both doing a bit better.

Stay safe, 'K?

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't kill yourself Cutie. Please don't give up. :hug:

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Cutie,
    I'm sure she didn't mean to hurt you. The words may have come out wrong. I do that alot when I talk to people I say something but mean a whole different thing. How long have you been good friends?
    Either way just because of a remark made it is no reason to harm your self. Give your self some credit you could have made a scene right then but you chose to walk away. In my book it makes you the better person!!
    Please don't harm yourself! Do you have any one else you are close to that you can sit down and dicuss this? If not then why don't you PM one of us and let it all out. there is no sence in holding it all in. You can talk to us and just let it out we won't take it personal. You will be venting. That is alot healthier for you!!!Take Care!~Joseph~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.