Im out of here

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pingu, Oct 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pingu

Pingu Well-Known Member

what the fuck am i waiting for?
    im not welcome anywhere, people dont give a shit, my brother told me he didnt give a shit if i suicide or not, and he's not gonna care at all.. well fuck him,
    this isnt about him.. its about all the suckers out there who think they are worth so much more than me.. screw this, who will even miss me when im gone? well im living a nightmare, and its time to wake up and get reborn into my new life, so i can show all those assholes who i am.

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Kewlcheese,
    Don't give them the satisfaction of knowing they drove you to this!!My advice is move away. My brother and me had a falling out years ago. I couldn't fid a job because I didn't have a car to get to and from work. So I owed him back rent.
    I knew it was going to get worst, so my GF and myself took off and moved up to upstate New York. After 6 years my oldest sister and her husband had a private detective trying to track me down. I just didn't give a shit about my family anymore.
    I ended up getting her pregnant in the middle of the sixth year, so I finally broke down and called my mother and told her she was going to be a grandmother.my sister and her family and my mom and dad came up there to see their new granchild. After that we started to mend the fences between us.
    So do you see what I am saying? Move away and make something of yourself that is the way to stick it to them. In the mean time it will help build your self esteem back up. If you want to talk PM me! Take Care!~Joseph~

3. black dove

black dove Well-Known Member

man i friggin love you kewlcheese! do not dare go anywhere. dye your hair like you were saying. please stay with us bro. all of us here are counting on you. talk to me whenever you want and i'll listen man. i'll wait to hear from you.

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't do this kewlcheese. People here really do care about you. We don't want to lose our favourite cheese. Forget about what your brother said about not caring if you commit suicide. He doesn't really mean it. He's just trying to act tough, but I'm sure deep down he would be sad if you're gone. I know that you feel like life is a nightmare right now, but it can get better. Plus, assuming reincarnation is true, how can you be so sure that your next life will be any better than your current life?

5. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

cheese no!!! :cry: i need my cheese

6. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I'll miss you. Pm me if you want to talk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.