I'm out of places to look

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by haiku, Aug 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haiku

haiku Member

I want to die.

I'm bi-polar so you probably don't care and think I get moodswings all the time so it doesn't matter, but it does.

I'm not crazy

I was at my second job today (b.w.s) and I constantly think about killing myself and how much i want to, so I quit my job, went into the back area that had the sink full of all broken bottles and I punched both my arms into them continually, my arms are bleeding like crazy, worker forced me to go get stitched up at the hospital saying it was a work accident, now i'm home.

I'm 20 and I live alone and I'm so so over feeling this way, I take so many pills to stay normal but it can't keep me normal and I hate it, i'm not crazy. I dont' get it I dont' get it.

Someone help me someone take away what is happening to me please I'm always so depressed and constantly thinking of death I just want to go to the top of the roof of the place I'm staying and jump but I keep thinking about my parents and how they already think they ruined me for my mental issues. please someone help...:sad:
  2. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I totally understand what you are going through. I used to be bipolar and it is the worst thing to live with! bipolar cost me jobs relationships, and peace of mind all the time. I tried the medication they gave me, and self medication on substances, and NOTHING WORKED!! I wanted to be normal, and to feel normal, but it seemed impossible. Now I am cured! I have found hope and I can assure you that if there is hope for a person like me there is hope for anyone. Hang in there. :) :hug: blessings..
  3. haiku

haiku Member

I love you for trying to help but the bipolar I have can't be cured i've looked i've taken lots of drugs i've begged for a cure there isn't one i'm not crazy dude there's no cure. Thank you so much for your kind words and i'm glad you're better
  4. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Your right the world has no cure, mine came from divine intervention. You can believe what the world says or you can look into other sources. It is up to you. :)
  5. Blue_Sky

Blue_Sky Well-Known Member

You're not crazy, it's just a sickness, you're still young and have a lot of time to work through this.
  6. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

It does matter. Whatever the cause of someone feeling so wretched, it does matter.

Unfortunately, we can't take away your pain, or your illness or give you a cure. We can talk to you, or suggest things you can try, or just be there.

What support do you currently have in place for this? How long have you been on your med combo?
  7. What Ever

What Ever Active Member

I have the same suicidal feelings that you do. I have moments of happiness, but then in a split second I am ready to kill myself. It seems like I will never be happy or normal like everyone else. I know other people get sad sometimes and normal is a hard thing to define, but I know that most people don't have to constantly fight with themselves just to breathe let alone be active and talk and function as humans should.

I hope you find happiness. That's what I wish for too.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.