Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

as soon as my animals are in good homes, im gone, too much pain for me, this life is too hard, im a good person, i bend over backwards for everyone but get it thrown back in my sorry i was such a screw up and a waste of space.

thank you to those who have always been there 4 me.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You have people here who care don't give up. Your animals will miss you noone can replace your love with them You know that an animal will always miss its owner. Please reach out and get help from crisis team or your doctor talk with them and us we are here I hope you feel better tommorrow rest is what is needed then hopefully you will feel better take care
  3. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

please don't. your post made me so sad..i will do help you work through it and sort it all out. i know it hurts very bad right now but please hang in there. you can PM me too if you want to talk.
    i am here for you,
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I hope you're okay. Please don't go through with it; you can PM me anytime if you feel like talking.
  5. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

you can't abandon your animals.aww..I bet they love you and you are a great animal caretaker.No one here at SF will ever throw anything back in your face cruelly ...and anyone who takes care of animals is by far NOT a waste of space or a screw up! Hope you are ok. Take care and we are here for you.:unsure:
  6. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I agree with ashes_away Kirsty, you're in no way a waste of space, you're exactly what this world needs - good people.

You know the suckiest thing is it's always the good ones that get hurt the most, because people take advantage of your kind heart and good nature.
    But I promise you, there are people out there who will treat you with the love and respect you deserve, I know they're not easy to find but please don't give up now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.