I'm outa here

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Jul 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I've made the choice not going to bother anymore,I'm outa here asap I can do it I will go too much pain too much to explain:sad:.Thankyou all but I have to do this,bye everyone hope all your pain goes away asap you really are all wonderful.
  2. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

You are really wonderful, please stay even if it feels impossible right now.

I am here.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Ace :arms:

What has triggered this today? Talk to us,it will help xx
  4. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hi ace ..
    i really hope u dont do anything .. would b good if u could tell us what going on ? would like 2 help any way i can :hug:

is there any1 that can move killaunloved's post 2 his own thread? i dont think he realised hes posted it here ..
  5. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

Ace u dont borther anyone in fact u helped me and with out it I thnk I would be far worse off so u r deffinately not a borther to me....u have helped me with my pain i hope this helps u with a bit of ur pain...
  6. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thank's so much everyone just so tired of life,the condition's everything there's too much to go on about.I'm better off dead I really am,I'm just a loser and the world's better off without me.I can't stand this anymore,I just can't.:sad:.The sooner I do this the better:sad::sad::sad:.
  7. OsherNosher

OsherNosher Member

no! ace, I don't know you, but you sound like a very unique person.
    maybe people need you.
    maybe there are persons who love you and will feel sad when you'll gone.
    maybe you don't get much attention but it don't means people don't need you.
    maybe you can help other people.
    maybe people were too hard on you but you can prove they were all wrong
    maybe you're a beautiful person and the world need you?

please think about it and answer
  8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Please Ace don't do anything its the dam pain you want gone You don't want to end up cold ground please stick with us here we do care and you are very helpful kind compassionate. The world needs more you try to ignore the fff pain try to get outside visit someone that makes you happy. Just get out of the enviroment your in so your head will shut up and get some peace.
    ACE you are NEEDED and are IMPORTANT and we all care for you so please stay safe.
  9. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thankyou so much for your kind word's they do really mean alot,but today as ever convinced me that it's over:sad:.I've tried my best I really have,but I know I'm defeated now yes I am going and I'm getting rid of this pain to be at rest.I can't take this hell anymore I just can't,it's over I got to do what I have to do and will goodbye all I have to be in peace it's the only way:sad:.
  10. total eclipse

No its not the only way it is just your ff brain the dam depression telling you that. You know it depression is clouding your thinking again. talk it out with us or if you are going to do something call crisis now so they can help you through this bad spot. call 911 call a friend call a minister a councellor a teacher call anyone and tell them to come there and help you. You need help demand it but dont' let the depression win. Depression can be beat just call your doctor or T and say where you are at and get the help now YOU will be missed here You are important so do the right thing and get help so we know you are alright please reach out and get help. You have the inner strength you are a FIGHTER so fight and demand the help you deserve.
  11. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thank's again Mary it really was and is touching and mean's alot,I'm leaving though it's something I have to do and will.I've decided upon this,please it's what i need I won't be saved and don't wan't to be just going to permanent peace that's all,I have what i need to do and am going to.The other day i even picked up a rope that was lying on the table outside and tied a noose and not and put it around me like a hanging motion.So I have plenty of method's in mind and I'm going to take that step now and go for good.I'm sick to death of everything,I've had a gutful for that long now can't take none of this pain anymore the bdd,the Ocd,the depression,the Anxiety I can go on and on but I won't go into a crying show I'm just going to go and finish off what i have to peace all hope you all find peace you all deserve it Bye bye.
  12. total eclipse

I feel this pain all time but just fight through it one more time fight it until you can get help to stop it. please phone crisis they will help you hang in there okay I know it is fffffffff hard but please hang in until you get the help you desperately need. If i can ride this pain out anybody can please please stay strong
  13. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thank's again for your kind word's but I can't take this anymore I'm going to do something tonight,stuff this shit I'm over it year's and year's of this shit and what for?Sorry everyone you've all been great,but I can't take this anymore I just can't I'm going and don't want to stay no more enough is enough:sad::sad::sad:.
  14. total eclipse

yeh enoung is enough you need to get rid of pain so go get help call crisis team call councillor call doctor time for new meds time for new therapist time to tell your depression to shut the ffff up and get off your butt and get help
    you are important don't let clouded screwed up thinking tell you else wise
    i have to tell my fffff brain to shut up all the time too.
  15. backwardshole

backwardshole Active Member

If you can think of a thousand ways to die, then there's a way to think of a thousand reasons to live, try to fight through it, we were brought to this world to fight for our peace, try to fight it...
  16. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Mary the fact is I see my Dr(Psychiatrist)regularly,have been on a new combo of meds for a little while yet,had so much counselling,ring helpline's alot.I've even spoke to the local mental health team alot and they seem rude in some way's and make me feel worse.I just feel nothing help's,everything is pointless a million thing's to do and I'm so over it I just want to die and escape and get this over with that's all:sad:.I'm trying hard the problem is all my conditions are so bad and out of control and trying to deal with them also,having alot of therapy for them.The Ocd,the Bdd the anxiety the depression it's all killing me.I hate to sound like I'm whining,seriously why bother just fuck it I'm done.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.