im over it !!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by TJ, Jan 1, 2012.

1. TJ

TJ Staff Alumni

last night we had a heap of quakes pretty much one after the other most of the night and im fucken over it !!! i wake up each morning tired and drained and just fucken cant take anymore . one of them actually woke me right up and had me crying the rest i just woke up and day dreamed thru them sort thing . im sick and tired of not getting enough decent sleep and not getting enough rest. i went to my first earthquake counseling this week and she said i was extremely hyperventilate and im jumping at even the trucks going past thinking that the vibrations are earthquakes.

i just want to scream and move already but i have to wait till march and its just so far away :( FUCK THIS SHIT

2. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

So sorry to hear that things ar going bad for you with the quakes. I would be the same as you. :hug: I'm sorry that it is happening.

3. TJ

TJ Staff Alumni

we've had quake after quake today and im ready to just pack my house put it in storage and live on the streets somewhere other than here , im desperate to get outta here :( :cry: i JUST CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

4. Wolpertinger

Wolpertinger Member

Slice,

I know the stress earthquakes can wear on body. I am not from your part of world but Japan had it fair share of earthquake this year. Words mean little when you hit stress limit. I just want to say yous not alone. I can understand what you go through. If you can soon take care of youself. It maybe the only stress relief yous get. I would find quiet space outside, put on headphones and relax, focus on me only for little while. If I no did that I would break. Everyone take care of self different. Yous maybe getting nails done or sitting in hot tub. Many peoples I knew stress themselves more by piling more jobs on themselves during time when less jobs helps emotional wellness. One day at time. Breath deep. Live well.