Im over it!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Smashed-Up-Sanity, Nov 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smashed-Up-Sanity

Smashed-Up-Sanity Well-Known Member

i cant stand it anymore! its my birthday today and its gonna be crap!!!
    i am over crying my self to sleep at night
    i am over talking to people who think they can help
    i am over faking a smile just to please other people
    i am over feeling like crap
    and it aint getting any better! everyday i get a little worse and i cant seem to shake it!
    everything that everyone is doing to protect me from hurting my self is only makig the emotional pain 10x worse and making me hate them all 10x more..
    im sorry guys but i need out.

2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

:sad: i'm sorry to hear things are so difficult for you. i'm here and will continue to listen to whatever else you would like to share. usually it's a good thing just to vent it all.

i would also like to encourage that you wouldn't make any sudden choices. when we are upset is the worst time to make these.

what can i do to help?

3. Old_Man_Kensey

Old_Man_Kensey Well-Known Member

Why don't u tell us about urself a bit?What is relatively happy life for u?What would make u satisfied with your life?If u tell us maybe we can help you...I personally promise to rub my magic lamp and use one of my 3 wishes on you...Okay?Just talk!

P.S. celebrating one's birthday sux...It s like celebrating the fact u r ageing,celebrating friction...So i m not gonna wish u happy birthday...Just be happy and peacefull in the rest of your life

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.