I'm pathetic and immature...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by meaningless-vessel, Feb 20, 2013.

1. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

I queried something today. But in my mums eyes I should take it as read that my sister is just asking how I am with no extra things to it (usually there is, with which I query this because it's unusual to be asked how I am, particularly by family).

Then I raise a point of it happening for me as much as it happens for her, but that's irrelevant. That my brothers ask how I am from her, yet she's quick to bitch about being the one making contact first to these same brothers of mine. They ask her how I am yet have my number and don't use it. So of course, when I'm asked how I am, because it's so rare from my family in general (I think my dad asks me more than any other), I'm bound to think there's another reason for it. But I'm in the wrong. As per fucking usual.

Sure makes me feel great.... Yeah, sarcasm.

2. JohnADreams

JohnADreams Well-Known Member

I know how you feel, it's like you're only as good as you are useful to others. It' never enough to be yourself.

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I can relate to that, especially the fact that it's your family. Mine sounds similar in many ways.