I'm perturbed and I'm leaving this forum

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by losthope, Mar 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. losthope

losthope Well-Known Member

It wasn't a good idea to come to this forum after all, even if at first it had some positive effect on me.
    I was talking by pm for a couple of days with another user: ‘DownInAHole’; just asking him questions about his problems and then he changed his profile, deleted all his friends including me and sent me a pm saying goodbye.
    I'm already depressed enough and I was already thinking about leaving this forum because it somehow become a negative thing, and I definitely won't try to socialize in any forum or chat anymore.

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I hope you reconsider.

Sounds like DownInAHole is going through a tough time and you should not take it personally.

It is hard here on certain levels to make friends as many of us isolate during rough times and shut others out leaving them to feel rejected and hopeless on how to help.

Please reconsider staying as this is a great place to for support all in all and the opportunity to make friends is always present.

Sorry you feel shut out and hurt but if you are in need of a friend I would like to get to know you. PM me or write back here but please do stay regardless if you take me up on my offer.

Bambi

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It is hard to see and feel the turmoil here and like you say if you are depressed it does affect us but i found the support is so helpful when yu need it If you just want to talk or have someone listen to you There are people here that can relate and in doing so it helps to know you are not alone. Don't take anything personnel okay just know we all try to cope together but sometimes we need to be alone take care.

4. pinkpetals33

pinkpetals33 Well-Known Member

Don't take this the wrong way but in a forum like this with out of control emotions, depression, suicide, hallucination, schizon, bpd et cetc. you will and are experiencing the REALITY of this environment. Some of us will be here for awhile, some will healin some will go nutz som will NOT make it.

We can't take things personally.......we are all here b/c we are fuck'd in the head. Imagine if this were a reall place and we are all physically here......

5. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I have to agree completely with Bambi. I did the same... in fact I have done it twice now. All I want to do is disappear when things go badly and I'm sure that's what happened with Downinahole. It's hard but try not to take it personally and remember he/she is probably just having a really rough time of it, and might even be back at some point. There are plenty of other great people here to chat with and maybe even connect with, and plenty of people who can and will help you whenever you need it.

6. losthope

losthope Well-Known Member

Thanks for your replies. DownInAHole has apologized and I should apologize to him too as I got excessively annoyed.
    This forum is practically the only place were I have contact with people, however I'm unable to socialize and make friends in a satisfactory way here.
    I still need to isolate myself a bit more and leave this forum for some time, I know that to most people such isolation may seem a hell but it has been a kind of bliss to me.

7. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

he deleted me too... :'( i really wish you wouldnt leave... but i understand needing a break. Im here if you want to vent or just need a friend. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.