I'm physically sick with a virus

Raven

Would-Rather-Not-Known Member
SF Supporter
I'm so sorry you feel like this, Petal...You helped me a lot here and I want you to get well. (maybe it's a bit late...hope you recover soon!)*hug

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
Had to see out of hours doctor as i'm finding it very hard to stay awake, i have pains in my temples and ear and sinus like symptoms. I knew something was coming as I had been very dehydrated for no reason and in pain a lot. She said I have an ear infection, virus and gave me anti biotics, ear drops and stuff for facial pain. Just posting cos i could do with a hug or two.

She also said I need a lot of rest so SF ye are stuck with me now.. *halo
Giving you a plenty cups of water to drink Hug. I hope you feel better quickly petal

Slothish

Big hug @Petal sorry your feeling so bad. Ear and sinus stuff is never fun. Everyone has given great advice, I might add chicken noodle soup and binge watching Netflix to distract yourself. Feel better soon.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thank you all so much, still very sleepy and exhausted. I am in a lot of pain, will keep drinking water...thanks for all the support, well wishes and hugs, *thumbsup

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
I feel a million times better today, woke up with no pain, the virus must be easing off. I got a full nights sleep, drinking loads of water and I have my families support too which is always a plus.

Thank you everyone *hug
Yay. Happy for you. Glad you got over this relatively quickly. (Or no longer anyway).

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
I feel a million times better today, woke up with no pain, the virus must be easing off. I got a full nights sleep, drinking loads of water and I have my families support too which is always a plus.

Thank you everyone *hug
Such good news *hug

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00