Im planning it

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by wallflower, Oct 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

I have half a bottle of wine and a bottle of pills. I'm thinking of taking <Mod Edit-livelife-methods>

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2007
  2. npain42long

npain42long Active Member

okay so now you are planning it. the question i have is why? what happened today that triggered you to plan your demise? and why the items you listed?

3. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

It didn't work anyways. I <Mod Edit-livelife-methods> and nothing happened...not even a stomach ache, the reason I wanted to do it was the fear. It was all ready, I had my note layed out and everything. But nothing happened except I slept really well last night. I don't know what the best method would be...I'm not feeling suicidal anymore. The responses have helped.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2007
  4. npain42long

npain42long Active Member

I hate that you tried it. But i am glad that you are alive to see another sunrise. Hey talk to me. I need the interaction as much as you do. It seems as if you need to someome to let you know that your pain is recognized and understood. Well, here it is. I do recognize your pain. Iaalso understand the mental anguish. Sucks the big fat one but I do understand it. I often wonder what in the hell is there for a screwed up individual like me. However, i see others who are like me and I understand I am not alone. And that helps me. I hope it helps you too. I really believe we have a purpose in this life. I have not found out what mine is so far. But I keep searching and I hope you do too. Hang in there. Hang in there for me and for yourself. We both need to know we are not alone.
    Take care. :hug::hug::hug:

5. numberman

numberman Well-Known Member

"I'm not feeling suicidal anymore. The responses have helped"

Magnificent,the whole point of the forum

As they say in the Jewish community " if you save one person,you save the world"

Hold on to that feeling,we are here for you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.