I'm planning to die!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Olschool, Nov 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olschool

Olschool New Member

I was already low wen met her, then she left me while I was in the hospital wit another guy to anotha city.i. Thnl about. Her everyday. Js overwheing pain. I can't take it! I'm not gonna live past this year. I. Hav a. Plan I jus news to execute it no pun intended... Omg

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Time to let go of the pain and move on hun you met one person you can meet another that will care about you as youwant hun Don't waste anymore time on her okay find someone new.

3. nonopano

nonopano Active Member

Hello man. I'm sorry for your pain. However, you should really consider losing your entire life just for losing her? In any case, the pain is overwhelming indeed. But consider this: there are far more people who have more painful situations than you have, and yet they did not commit suicide. They probably have far better reasons to commit suicide than you could ever have in your life. They are the types of people who would be willing to sacrifice and have guts in themselves. Therefore, do not lose yor life. I guarantee that over time you'll lose the pain and may find yourself in a better position that is far better than anything in your life. The problem is you only see what's now. Look at the greater context. You can possibly help hundreds of lives if you don't commit suicide. Do not risk it.

4. EmptySpiral

EmptySpiral New Member

I don't want to get banned or anything but this was actually really not a helpful reply at all. If he's on here clearly this is causing him enough pain to be considering suicide. Someone said a similar thing to me once and it pushed me over the edge actually.

5. alixer

alixer Active Member

That is really good advice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.