I'm playing with live ammo now

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Valkyrie Hatter Unmasked, May 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valkyrie Hatter Unmasked

Valkyrie Hatter Unmasked Active Member

As I post I have a <methods> in my lap filled to the magazine's limit <methods>. I just really need somebody to talk to. I don't have any friends and my family has been kept in the dark about what I've been feeling and planning for the past few years so it's been a hassle trying to explain things to them.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2011
  2. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

hi and welcome. care to tell us what got you in this situation ?

3. Valkyrie Hatter Unmasked

A general unwillingness to keep on living the way I am. I will always find some way to screw myself over one way or another.

4. ali 56

ali 56 Well-Known Member

yes it does feel like crap, I understand too well. Try and do something get out of the house, I often drive for miles listening to music and being on your own when you are feeling like that isn't too bad as long as you have something to concentrate on ie like driving ! Focusing on something else does help even when the crap in our lives just keeps building and bloody building. Take care of yourself - Ali

5. Valkyrie Hatter Unmasked

Problem with that being is that I'm currently 190 miles away from home. I like driving but I don't have the money to even make a quarter of the way home. Every resource I have now is very limited.

6. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

can you call a hotline
    if you are in the states there is 1 800 suicide
    it can really help to have a non judgmental listener at the other end of the phone
    they won't report you to anyone, just listen and help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.