I'm preparing myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

pit

Remember when I posted a positive affirmation a couple weeks ago? Well, fuck that! I'm back to my miserable self.

I'm not capable of shooting, stabbing, hanging, or drugging myself to death in my lonely apartment. But I am gearing up to threatening someone's life, or even better yet, bashing someone's skull in with a lead pipe. This will occur in yet another miserable workplace. If a boss or supervisor fucks with me, that's what they're going to get. Maybe they'll call the police. Then I can threaten a cop and he'll shoot me.

I swear, I've had it with this fucking life.

Pioneer

dude don't take another person's life. I know how you feel man, most of us get that way. Just remember that an eye for an eye leaves the world blind. And why do you have to kill yourself. Your alive, stay alive. Thats the nature of life. You shouldn't become disillusioned with your problems. Focus on how to resolve them, without hurting yourself and others.

pit

dude don't take another person's life. I know how you feel man, most of us get that way. Just remember that an eye for an eye leaves the world blind. And why do you have to kill yourself. Your alive, stay alive. Thats the nature of life. You shouldn't become disillusioned with your problems. Focus on how to resolve them, without hurting yourself and others.
Easier said than done. My problems never go away, no matter how hard I try to resolve them. I cannot escape them, hide them, forget about them. People have run over me in the past. But before I leave, I want to run over a few myself.

Please think twice about this... it's a horrible thing to take someone's life. It's the lowest anyone could possibly go. There are better solutions for anger as well.

pit

Please think twice about this... it's a horrible thing to take someone's life. It's the lowest anyone could possibly go. There are better solutions for anger as well.
I'm thinking getting into trouble with the cops will make it easier for me to commit suicide.

I'm thinking getting into trouble with the cops will make it easier for me to commit suicide.
You could also be thrown in prison for the rest of your life instead, and lead a boring life being raped by a huge guy named bubba everyday.

Faking a weapon in your pocket won't nessecarily make them shoot you, if they do, it won't nessecarily be fatal, either. You could just be dooming yourself for something worse.

ace

pit please don't do it mate I know it's all shit please don't I've been where you're and pretty much still am.I know it all seem's and feel's and and I've thought ever so often it is fucked,but please mate hang on a little bit more my email is [email protected] I have msn and that goes for anyone and everyone else.Please I will give you anytime of the day I promise 24/7 seriously I know how hard it is.

your own pain does not give you the right to take away someones who may have a happy existance.
Suicide by cop is unreliable, it distroys police offices careers and mental health.
Im sorry to be harsh, but you are being very selfish in your pain.
Get help, you have no right to harm others.

Random

Just look at it this way. No matter what's going on in your life, these other people you're thinking about don't know. They didn't do anything to you and they certainly didn't do anything to deserve death. Talking about being suicidal is one thing but thinking about going after someone else is something else completely.

Do you really think you have a right to hurt someone else because you're having a hard time? Please think it over.

Agreed.

You're better than these people who have given you shit...you don't need to sink down to their level by getting back at them. It's tempting to be vengeful, but sometimes the best option is to get away from it. I got crap off my employers (I work as a part time carer for disabled kids), that plus other stuff lead to my depression that I got now, but in the workplace things got better because the jerk quit, and someone a lot nicer replaced him.

That's a real lucky situation, where the jerk leaves, but about 99% of the time, you should take action. Apply for different jobs now. Once you get another job, quit this one. They lose out on your skills and good qualities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00