I'm pretty sure my teacher...

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by confused714, Nov 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. confused714

confused714 Guest

Is a pedo.
    He's sent all these emails, always calling other teachers and lying to them to get me to stay in his class, and he even gets so mad when I talk to boys, even if they're just friends.
    I thought maybe, just maybe, he did just 'really care', like he so stated. However, today, he informed me of a dream he had of me and him kissing, 'a lot', as he so put. I didn't know what to say, so I started to laugh it off, saying it was only a dream. Then, he told me I was blushing. I know when I'm blushing, and I was not. He knew it too, so then, just to get some type of sick pleasure, he randomly said the name of this boy I've been crushing over for a while, and he knows that makes me blush and giggle, and such. It didn't fail here, as I was trying to pretend everything was okay.

What's even weirder about all this, is that my mother told she thought he was a pedophile after just the first time she met him, and also, another person at school has said it.

I've asked my best friend about it, she's suggesting I tell my mother.

In my past, I've had problems with sexual harassment, and rape. I don't know what it is about me that attracts these types of people. Maybe it's my good nature, and they know they could take advantage of it. Whatever it is, it has occurred simply just, too many times. Whether it was my step-brother, cousin, my bestfriends in the seventh grade...

Will it ever end?

In the seventh grade... I tried over and over to get someone to believe me. That what those people kept doing was real.
    But, no.
    I was just a stupid thirteen year old, trying desperately for attention, in their eyes. The only person who believed me was my mother. She got me out of there. I would have really killed myself. I couldn't deal with the hate from just about everyone, student and staff alike. All these lies they kept throwing up... I just couldn't. Now, it's a teacher. Everyone just thinks he's the greatest. So do I.. He really has everyone fooled, no doubt. So, I'm scared if I tried to expose him, that people would accuse me of lying, and hate me, all over again. The reason I want to tell, is simply because I know how fucking manipulative he is. Obviously, I'm the only one who can see his... true self. Of course, so does my mother, but she doesn't know how far it goes.. I just.. I know I could keep him away. But, what if he started in on another, maybe less observant girl? I know it sounds iffy, but I don't want anyone to get hurt, besides him, and I don't want anyone to have to feel so... confused. And disgusted.

But, then. I feel like, maybe I really should have killed myself back then. It would have saved me this pain.. but that's much too selfish. I couldn't possibly die knowing I could have helped another girl.

So, now, I ask of you, what do you think I should do?
    Or do you think I'm lying?
    (btw, I'm in the tenth grade, now.)
  2. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Hi.i dont think your lying.I believe you.I know it has always been important to me to be believed in my life especially about personal and sensitive stuff like this so I want you to know first off - I believe you.Secondly well done for being courageous and brave in writing your post and getting it all out and asking for others opinions.Also I can see where your coming from when you say sometimes you wonder why certain types of people seem to be attracted to you/get involved in your life......i can understand that cos I often wonder the same and then blame myself for it happening cos I feel im at the fault.But anyway the main point I want to make to you is your teacher is way out of order.He is human and we all make mistakes but he went way too far even telling you about his dream.im sorry he also made you feel uncomfortable too.Whether you feel you could cope with him or not I still personally dont see you as being in the safest of positions and obviously quite understandably you are worried/concerned by the situation and shouldnt have to deal wth it alone.Also as you say there is potentially a future risk to others who may not be so aware if this teacher continues to behave in this way and is not spoken to now.I also understand very much your saying that you worry nobody would believe you etc cos he is very popular and that as I have thought the same before about people Ive had problems with and felt uncomfortable with [whether i should of or not] and that makes it very hard to speak out.However if you feel uncomfortable I think you should.Your Mum around sounds worried about this guys behaviour and maybe others are too but it needs someone whos had something like your experience happen to speak out about what he is doing.As your Mum already seems to have concerns about this teacher already do you think you could try and talk to her or write down what has happened or show her your post?Or another trusted adult?Please take care and keep talking to us at Suicide Forum.Take care.kath
  3. confused714

confused714 Guest

Thank you.
    I think I am going to tell my mother. I don't want to get caught up in something like this, without her. I've tried that before, it was horrid.
    Actually, I think I'll go to school today(Tuesday), and if he does anything else, I'll definitely tell her.

Also, I'm really lucky, we're out for Thanksgiving. I just have today, then I'm out for the rest of the week.

But, thank you so much. I'm just so happy... I think this may turn out without unintentionally hurting someone this time. :]
  4. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

hi there confused714

just wanted to say I hope you talk with your mother about this. If there ever is a situation that's makeing you uncomfortable, it's best to deal with it. :)

Always protect yourself, you don't deserve that crap.

Right on for voiceing your situation. I hope the best for you
  5. been there

been there Member

You said someone else at school said they think he's a pedo too.Can you talk to this person and ask them why they think that?Maybe he has done the same thing to them.Either way if he keeps on,I would ask your Mom to go to school with you and talk to whose in charge.Whether they believe you or not they are suppose to check into things like this.They are responsible for investigating any complaints against teachers even if they are well liked.And if this other person that feels he's a pedo has had the same thing done to them,ask them to also report it.
  6. SoulRiser

SoulRiser Well-Known Member

You should definitely tell someone about him if you think he might take advantage of you or anyone else. He might also just be perving on you without any intention to do anything, but it's not fair on you to have to deal with his issues.

I'm glad your mother believes you... I know a lot of people have trouble listening to young people, so it helps a lot to have an adult on your side who can help you sort things out :)
  7. Shogun

Shogun Well-Known Member

I too think you should tell your mother.

This part is already gross misconduct and completely inappropriate behaviour from a teacher.

Be strong and don't accept it.

Good luck! :)
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You should tell your mother about this. And in the future make sure you are never alone in this teacher's presense. If you are, the door remains open. Also document any inapprpriate behaviors or comments this teacher makes. Include the date, time, place, and situation in which they occur. Chances are that you are not the first. I hope you are able to get through this without any more uncomfortable situations. I will keep you in my thoughts. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.