I'm pulling the plug out of this.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Jul 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I'll be doing what I have to do I'm not saying when,I've had a gutful and seriously I don't want anyone to try and stop me or stop me.Why am I writing this? really I don't even know that,the main thing is I get out of this world&existence.Maybe for some people they just weren't made to live through such pain.

I can't persist anymore another minute let alone seconds is far too much.If people want to say things like you were meant to be born for a reason,sorry that's a thing I can't believe it doesn't make sense.In life it's obvious you need luck in your health and your upbringing and decent support.No I'm not saying there's not good support out there,but if you've grown up through such shit how it fucks you up so badly.

I will always say it until I'm gone I wish I was never fuckin born period.

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I understand .....:hugtackles:

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Ace, I don't know what to say except life is shit!! I feel for you because I live with SI everyday.. I make myself push right thru it and I sleep alot.. Thats a big change for me because I never use to sleep more than three or four hours.. I guess it's the meds..I wish I could give you the answers but they have to be discovered by each of us..I wish you all the best!!

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Please don't give up ace. I know that you're suffering badly right now, but it's not over yet. :hug:

5. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

I'm very sorry you feel that way. When I was young I was so disappointed and angry,but then events happened that changed my whole life and it became much better than I ever dreamed.Just remember that there are people who were not born with luck that made a great deal of their lives . It helps,but even without that luck you can make it. Your in my thohghts and prayers. I send all my love and hope to you.

write me if you like.
    Marty

6. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thanx everyone again.the fact is that I'm sick of life have been as long as I can recall and the thought of being gone from here is what makes me most comfortable.I can't be bothered with any of it anymore,none of it all I know as soon as I can be gone I will that's all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.