Im quite annoyed now

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by anarulesmenow, Jul 12, 2010.

1. anarulesmenow

anarulesmenow Well-Known Member

Im going on holiday with some of my friends tomorrow and I was really excited and happy about it. I went on facebook and read one of my friend's status which basically said'Im looking forward to seeing all these people apart. Not looking forward to having to control myself from stabbing a certain person in the head though'.
    I knew it was me he was talking about and I asked another friend whos going and she confirmed it. It sounds a bit silly, but Im really unsure about going away with them and I now feel like their all bitching about me and all hate me secretly.I was really happy and now I feel like crap

2. anarulesmenow

Ive had a pretty shitty day today but I managed to look past it because I was looking forward to going away with my friends. And that one comment has just crushed me.

3. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

I wouldn't hang out with anyone who had a problem hanging out with me. Fuck 'em.

4. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Friends get aggrivated with one another, and I seriously doubt they secretly hate you. I would go, and try to work things out. After all this is you friend we are talking about, and if you as friends this will be a small wrinkle in your friendship. All relationships have issues to resolve. Go have fun, and heal! Blessings..

5. anarulesmenow

I know, but because it was on a status other people have seen it too and im quite embarrassed.Im really not sure what ive done wrong-if ive done something wrong or annoying then i will admit it.I know it might sound stupid to presume they all hate me, but I cant help thinking that

6. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I would not take it to heart. They prolly knew you would see it, and wanted it to be resolved over the net. I think you should go, and show them that a little tiff cannot ruin the person they know you to be. After all they know you, and love you regardless right?

7. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

They put it in a Facebook status?

How pathetically passive aggressive.

8. anarulesmenow

I wouldnt have minded so much if they'd had said it privately but on the status they kind of hinted who it was about to all the others I'm going away with so it's quite embarrasing. That's what's annoying me the most, the facebook thing.

9. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

True they were being very immature by their actions, but I know you are bigger than that. Ask them, "Are we still in highschool or what?" I would definatly get to the bottom of it, and share how they made me feel about the whole situation before going on the trip. And if they cannot seem to get over themselves I would let them know that I plan on going regardless, and if they have a problem maybe they should be the one to miss out on the fun. No one should be able to control your actions that way. Blessings..

10. anarulesmenow

Thanks. I think I'll have a word tomorrow.

11. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

U R welcome. :)