Im ready for it

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Oct 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I am ready, and have what I need. This has been on my mind for a long time, in my dreams and now my reality.

x

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

REality is you are in need of help NOW reality is you can feel better with meds therapy Pick up the phone call your doctor crisis while you can and get feeling better okay Reality is you are here and can stay here for along time and be happy with you. Call now okay so you can be ready for living for life
    whatever it is it can be healed dealt with in a compassionate manner so call now.okay get help for you

3. xXWhateverItTakesXx

No. I have tried "help" and it doesn't work, because here I am, in this situation. Meds will only speed up my passing.

I just can't live, knowing everything that's happened to me...

4. JustLive

JustLive Member

Please reconsider.

Help us understand whats going on with you.

Just Live

5. xXWhateverItTakesXx

My head is so screwed up, I am beyond help.

I will do this.

6. MagicFerret

MagicFerret Active Member

hi i am currently going through a lot oo, i feel like ending it every minute. i have tried 4 times in the last 2 months and failed :( my only way to cope is to call someone or even call your local mental health hospital. do it now before its too late,

hope u manage i know how sometimes your head doesnt see a future

7. Brandon

Brandon Well-Known Member

Hope you're feeling better :hug: Hang in there hun

8. 41021

41021 Banned Member

Sizz ***hugs*** didn't know what happened to you **hug**

Hey sweetie, try to hold on. can you try to keep talking here, share what you are thinking/feeling and what has been going on that is causing so much pain for you?
    people here care, and will listen :console:

i hope you find strength to keep holding on sweetie. you are a good person and deserve to find some happiness/joy in life.

***hugs*** for you

9. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

we all love you

10. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Shazz hunny please dont do this... your the first person (along with john - jxdama) i very first met on here. Your my oldest friend on here. I love you to bits please dont hurt yourself i use to think there was nothing for me and no way out etc but look now hun i have brandon flying over here this time next week. I guess hwat im trying to say is stay strong babe please for me i love you xxxx

11. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.