I'm ready to bow out now

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Aug 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

If all goes ahead I'm out of here not going to stuff around with this useless existence anymore.I've been convinced hanging around in a useless existence there's simply no point.Going on day after day same old struggling with everything no matter what.It's all pointless for me that's the true conclusion.At least the suffering will end,and for others they hopefully can try to somehow understand it has for me so badly as it should've.

I just want you all to know the last thing I wanted is/was to make you all feel bad/worse than you already are.

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I can understand how you feel I really can but Please reconsider Ace....get more help...

Of course we will all be affected if you take your life....and your family and friends will never get over it....you are important in the scheme of things...
    Stay and keep fighting..

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

we all understand this need to find peace to let go of the pain but suicide is not the way okay keep trying to heal okay get on new meds new therapy try new things okay shake up your world a bit ace okay we all care here for you you are not alone.

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Don't give up Ace. You have to keep trying man. :hug:

5. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thanks all for your support I feel nothing now or anymore,no passion nothing lasts or really begins to anyway.I find myself going through the motions of doing certain things.I see myself to tired to be interested in anything at all,tried to but just no hope or want.Just waiting tnow for the moment that's all when it happens it does.

I know I'm saying this because of how I'm feeling and everything else,but I don't want to live and keep existing anyway.I've had enough I don't know anything anymore I never have to be honest.I think of that peace when I'm gone how I crave so much for it,life yeah whatever it is it is to be honest.So I guess i'm just waiting to my time and moment now that's all.

6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I hope things get better for you I really do...at least if you're still here there is a chance things will change..

7. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Ace, I can completely releate to having no passion to do anything I used to love. That feeling has been hitting me hard these past... well 6 months now. However, I think that is because I stopped doing these things I used to love. I have been forcing myself to do these things That I lo e again and am starting to remember why I enjoyed them. I cannot really say do not give up. However, if all you do is lie around and stay the same nothing will change. This makes me hypocritical I know... but you know whatever.

8. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I know what you're saying I've said it to myself that many times and have constantly been angry with myslef.I know why it happens and the difficulty to change it.The Ocd is one thing but I try not to make it out like an excuse,I've been angry on that many occasions with myself with not being able to change yet being told which i know it's not easy.

It's like I know it's not easy but I'm angry at being like this,and being told it can take quite a while to change everything because all my conditions have gradually gotten this bad after so many years.My head is just so mixed up badly I don't know what to think or do anymore,I have no feeling really the emptyness everything.

I went into hospital for a bit and it was hell all the conditions were crazy,I get asked this and that and some questions I can answer many i just say really I don't know I just don't.I really don't know how to keep on existing after so many years of it all,I look back on my life really sadly 35 years and i honestly think I hardly or reaaly see any proper positive consistent times.

9. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

You know you can't leave this world now, not after begging me to stay and saving my life. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.