I'm Ready To Die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kirstyclive, May 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

Goodbye all......

Thank you all....

I'm so sorry to you all...

I am ready for this now...

Goodbye and goodluck from me to you all...

your friend, Kirsty.............
  2. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

WHY? speak about what is going on, please. pm me if you want to talk and not be on the forum. i'll be here for a while. please!
  3. Tara

Tara Guest

jcat! thanks for being here to help me talk her out of this!

Ive been talking to her on her other thread and she seems certain its the only way out.

Kirsty- like ive said, theres always someone here that you can talk to if u need us. please dont feel like you have to go kill yourself. Please stay and talk, get out all that you are feeling.
    I think if worst comes to worst and you have this baby by yourself, theres so much help nowadays, you wont struggle. theres always someone there.
  4. freakin out

freakin out Guest

Think of the tiny, precious life inside of you, this beautiful spirit of your own. Being a parent is difficult in any situation, if you can get away now, you are free spirits. You can join meetings, meet people in similiar situations - Just remember you are never alone. Don't go dear!
  5. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

I talked with her on nms. She said her boyfriend hit her in the stomach and that she was bleeding. Does not sound too good. Oh Kirsty!
  6. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

Would you trade all the love these people have to offer, the world has to offer for the uncertainty of death :( ?
    You can live like everyone else if you ask for help now, you can be loved and be hugged, be wanted and be cared for and you can smile and laugh and look at things and see beauty, you just need to see that you can.
    Don't do this because you will be missed by those who love you and you will miss them. This pain doesnt have to end with death, it can be ended by love. please take care and get saome rest, tell people what is going on.
  7. Tara

Tara Guest

oh gawd no. i hope shes gone to the hospital? i hope shes okay.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.