Im ready to give up..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by John6491, Jun 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John6491

John6491 Well-Known Member

I just can't take anymore of this crap i have to go through daily... no one truly wants me around.. Im worthless,pathetic,ugly,stupid, and a failure... Everyones life would be better if i wasnt around cause they wouldn't have to deal with my fuck ups. I just want to go a fucking die so i don't have to deal with this pain anymore.. no one would miss me. :sad:

2. Twisted Sweet Lies

Twisted Sweet Lies Well-Known Member

What happened to make you feel worthless? As for failing everyone messes up sometimes no ones perfect but we learn to deal with everyone else’s imperfections as they learn to deal with ours. Everyone has different strengths and weaknesses. It's just part of life. But again everyone fails at something no ones perfect.

3. John6491

Just having people tell me im worthless makes me feel that way...
    My parents wants me to be the "perfect" child that is good at school but once thats all they want from me im constantly called a failure and im tired of hearing it every fucking day...

4. Twisted Sweet Lies

I can relate to that. My parents were the same way until they found out I had a learning disorder. Have you tried talking to them and telling them that your trying and doing the best you can?

5. John6491

I've told them i was trying but they said try harder then...

6. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

So from what I can tell, its mostly that your not living up to the expectations of your parents and you feel really rotten about it? Thats a big cause of depression for lots of people, dissapointing and failing their parents. I wish I had more to say but your far from alone.

7. John6491

Yea basically.. but its not the main reason why im depressed...

8. Twisted Sweet Lies

What's the main reasion?

9. John6491

Well my mom is going to die soon and my dad is abusive.. and my family knows he is abusive but they say that he is doing it because my mom is going to die but he has been abusive for as long as i can remember. i really hate my family..

10. John6491

im sorry everyone but im going to go :sad:

11. Twisted Sweet Lies

Awww wow. I'm so sorry that must be really hard. Would you want to live with someone else? Could you go live with another family member for a while? What kind of relationship do you have with your mom?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.