Im ready to go...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by BradS, Aug 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BradS

BradS Member

Ive been planning my death for quite a while. All the time holding hope that I could somehow escape my problems, but nonetheless planning. I finally have what I need in order to ensure a quick and painless exit. And I have to admit, Im scared. Though the thought of the alternative is much more frightening and unsettling, living with the abuse is not an option for me and I revert back to suicide. When I think about what Ive been through and what I will continue to be subjected to if I stay in this life, the thought of death is a nice welcome relief, though frightening in its own right. Nothing left but to just do the deed, Im ready to go.

2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

While I'm sorry that you feel so down, it is difficult to escape your problems when you are planning your own demise. Even as you hope things will get better, your planning is for your own destruction. Why not adopt a new paradigm and plan instead for your wellness? If there is abuse, report it or work to eliminate it. Seek positive resolutions and involve others if you require support. Just like the board game by the same name (and some say as a primer to learning what life's about), play to win and not to lose. Beat the abusers and come out on top. If you spend your time planning for the negative, only negative can be the results.

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What are you dealing with, what's made you want to go? Hope you'll talk things out here.

4. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

Keep using this forum for support and vent all your thoughts. It has kept me grounded and deal with the reality. It has helped me through my darkest moment and hope you find some solace through the advice you get from here. Hang in there buddy! I'm trying as hard as I can to avoid another suicide attempt.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are ready for the pain and sadness to end not life hun so keep reaching out here or to your doctor or someone you trust ok Let us know what is going on so someone who has been in your place or near that place can help you let us know how you are doing

6. BradS

BradS Member

If you truly want to know my problems, then look at my other posting. Its in the rape and abuse section. its the "repeatedly raped legally" one. that is all

7. Corey1221

Corey1221 Active Member

Hi there, I'm new which means I haven't read your other postings yet but hang in there. This place is kind of friendly, who knows how you'll feel tomorrow?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.