I'm ready to go

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by LostSoul1991, Oct 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostSoul1991

LostSoul1991 New Member

I'm done pretending it'll be okay because it won't and never will be. Everything's ready to go. I figured I'd try one last time to let someone know what's going on. No one seems to care and that not just my feeling it's a fact. I've just tied to tell four different people what I'm doing and they wouldn't even acknowledge me. So I don't want you to care I just want someone to acknowledge this. I just want one person to know I don't know why I just do.

2. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Hi, I am here, I'm new here and pretty much just learning about all the people and how I'm dealing with stuff myself. I know in my case nothings going to be the same, I have lost a lot and may lose some more but I've learned 1 thing in here and I guess I should pass it on...... Don't give up there are people in here that know a lot more than me about what you may be dealing with, whatever it is. This is my 6th day here and I would not enjoy seeing something happen when someone can help. I don't believe you should not at least try to get some help, give us- them a chance to see if someone can help you.

3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi LostSoul199, you are important and I.sincerely care. Yes, I understand that you think you have no option. But there is always a solution to any problem. In life we all struggle but you are not on your own. Please do not do anything. I know life is not nice for you but please remember we are here for you.

YOU ARE IMPORTANT AND KEEP REMEMBERING THAT.

You deserve to live your life and be happy one day. I know you are down at the moment but we all know it's a harsh world out there. You may struggle today but give life a chance. It's a case of taking one day at a time to rebuild your life. I care enough to write this post for you. Please take the courage not to do anything but go for a walk or be around people. Keep posting as we do care and we will get you through this tough moment of your life..

4. Invisible Child

Invisible Child Antiquities Friend

Hello LostSoul1991,

I am sorry that you are feeling this way. If you ever need or want to talk or even vent please feel free to send me a message and I will gladly listen. I can not promise that I will have the answers but I am a good listener. You are important to me and I do care. :hug:

5. Fixingmyself

Fixingmyself New Member

I know exactly how you feel i am in this position right now i felt like this years ago but my boyfriend who i was completely in love with broke up with me and its all my fault. I didnt cheat but i didnt appreciate him and took him for advantage. He wants me to leave him alone and all i want to do now is be dead. I even considered <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods> but im too much of a wimp and i hate myself for that because i really dont want to exist anymore

6. LostSoul1991

LostSoul1991 New Member

I've tried to kill myself a couple time the past month or two and nothing has worked. I've come close a few times but nothing has completely worked. Everyday I hate myself more for not being able to die. I'm just waiting for that one day I finally get it right. I just hope it's soon I don't know how much longer I can live like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.