Im ready to just give up

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ilovedilostwhatnow, Nov 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ilovedilostwhatnow

ilovedilostwhatnow Active Member

That bitch she is using my feelings my irrations and shit against me i dont know how much more i can fucking take im going insane here if i could i would runaway but she would find me and drag me back push me to the ground and beat me my friend/brother colby belives that he doesnt deserve love like a bf or gf and im just sobbing my eyes out cause he does more then he will ever know i just found out a supposed friend hates me that my friend kayla is in love with me and im just going fucking nuts here all i feel is sorrow and irration and i just dont know what to do anymore im crying my eyes out till 4 am and im just breaking i put on a mask at school and act so happy and bubbly and care free(my nickname is bubbles for my fake personality and yes people actally call me that and cupcakes) i just dont know what to do and nowwww my 20 friend is apperntly falling for me and he is so sweet but i just dont feel the same *cries* i j-just dont know what to do anymore i just want to give up forever

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

3. ilovedilostwhatnow

ilovedilostwhatnow Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.