I'm ready to let go...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Ajean, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ajean

Ajean Well-Known Member

I've really got nothing left.

It just feels right...
  2. Jungle420

Jungle420 Banned Member

I feel like this so often too. Please tell me what's making you feel this way???

3. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

You may think you've got nothing left. Depression and other mental illness might make that feel true, but it's really not. You have a future, maybe a family who would miss you more that you can imagine.

I;ve been where you are. The pain is excrutiating. The pain is not permanent, with the right treatment, it can be controlled.

You're in a good community here, we care, we're compassioate, and we help each other.

Please stick around, post some, let us get to know you, and for you to get to know us

I've already told you I was where you're at, for almost 2 years I fought as best I could. There was a suicide attempt, a psych ward stay, and some adjustment of my meds. After some counseling, and a few months here, I disposed of 1 of my exit kits. one less option to check out. Sure, there are always other methods, but this one seemed more effective, and less painful The truth is, I'm havivg a bad, down day, like I had before. But that suicide kit isn't an option now. And I don't crave death. I've got a few friends I met here, we try to stay in contact, and look out for each other.Why not try it for awhile?

And I'll probably get to be at my niece's wedding.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.