im ready to talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been here awhile but dont say much. Ive been suicidal ever since i remember. Life hasnt even been that bad or wasnt. Things are rough now tho and Im not sure how much more i want to take> Health issues have left my hubby with 12% of his heart left and I am disabled with arthritus and fybromyalgia> We always had our own buisness but now we are reduced to playin on the internet and trying to survive on less than 1000 dollars a month. Our home is paid for but still...theres days we dont have food. I cant believe im writing this down. Im also a cocaine addict ..or used to be .life sux these days. Why cant we just die when were done Cause Im done. Our children are succesfull and dont need us. They help some but no way would i tell them how bad things are. Hubby needs me for now but they tell me he wont be here really long and i should enjoy him, Ha Ha

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
I am also glad you are posting and so sorry things are so damn rough...but I am also glad you are here and hope you continue to stay

I am proud of you for reaching out to us. Now it is time to reach out to your children. If they were in your situation wouldn't you be more than willing to help them out if you were able to do so? You said they are successful. Give them the chance to do what they can for you. Sometimes our pride gets in the way and it sounds like this may be one of those times. There may be other resources available to you given your health situation. I do not know what you have looked into thus far. I hope things improve for you . Take care. :hug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00