I'm ready to try again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Aquariamethystea, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. September 5th 2007, all over again today. I'm going to try this again. Bye.
  2. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

Whats wrong Kurt? :hug:
  3. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Stay strong Kurt! You're nice guy :hug:
  4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

What's going on, Kurt? :hug:
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Sorry you are feeling this way again Kurt. Care to share with us?
  6. The thought still is in my mind, and I have an idea about how to go about it, so if I do, it'll be within a few hours from now. Otherwise, if I don't go, it'll just mean more wasted time for me, staying here in pain. The problems are what they are. I'm alone, disabled, and not in a good environment where I reside at. I have a doctor who has stopped caring about my health, my mother isn't being very helpful with getting a new doctor for me, even though she told me a few days ago that she would. I'm exhausted alot and often, emotionally, mentally and physically. I'm a wreck and that's that. Hopefully, I can do this.
  7. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you're feeling this way :sad: please, won't you reconsider? Just hang on for a little while longer, I'm sure there is someone who can help you directly :hug: please stay safe
  8. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

Anyone who is chatting with Kurt at the moment? Something might be happening with him :sad:
  9. I "spoke" with him this morning. Even managed to get a couple of "lol's" out of him. Right now he is being treated as a pawn - which is NOT helping his situation or the ordeals he's going through. I will try to speak with one of the people who is treating him as such. Wish me luck in getting through to them... :dry:
  10. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Thank you foundandlost1 for talking to him and making him laugh. Well done.
    Sorry to hear he is being treated as such and that this is making him feel so bad. It isn't right or fair and i wish you the best of luck in getting thru to them.
    :hug: to you and Kurt :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.