I'm ready

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Norboy80, Nov 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Norboy80

Norboy80 New Member

All goes to shit. Printed my will for my family members tonght sand will go to a remote city to get it done...

2. K8E

K8E Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that you've reached this point. I try and respect other's decisions because none of us know what hell the other person is experiencing. However, unless you have been told that you have an intractable, untreatable condition there is always hope. The trick is to take the courage that it takes to kill yourself and apply it to making changes to your life that may mean that life becomes bearable. Often what seems insurmountable is because we don't have the courage to make those hard decisions that could make our lives both liveable and enjoyable.
    What changes do you want to make your life? If you're going to end your life why not delay it until after you've tried making the changes that you may be afraid of.....you have nothing to lose right?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2014
  3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Like K8E, I'm sorry that you feel like that. Please I implore you not to do anything. Please you are important. Let's talk please as you need to live. Please talk to me. YOU ARE A DESERVING PERSON.

4. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Call a crisis hotline, it helps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.