I'm ready

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by who cares, Aug 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. who cares

who cares Guest

Suicide is the ultimate fuck you. And that's what I want to say to everyone in this whole messed up world. Fuck you.

Looks like I'm out of the gang. Ha, lets face it I was never in it. I'm not liked, I'm tolerated. Because I'm only good for the occasional fuck and I'll cough up money. I'm here only to be used. When I'm in need, oh wow suddenly I'm alone and no one gives a shit. Big fucking surprise... I stay up all night talking people out of killing themselves, I run my arse off trying to help. But all I get is an I'm too busy, or I can't help you. What the fuck is so bad about me that no one cares? When I die people wont even notice, and if they do they'll just be relieved. Well, I'm gonna do it. I'm serious. This isn't some whimpy cry for attention. This is a human being ready to take their own fucking life and no one cares. But hey, why should they? I'm nothing but scum after all right?

2. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

you are not scum i care as do amny here hun pm anytime happy to talk to u please dont do anything just now give it a try:sad:

3. twilightki

twilightki Well-Known Member

The ultimate 'fuck you' is to stay alive and be better than the people you hate. Killing yourself is like throwing in the towel, they got the better of you. Don't let them.

4. did you just quote ginger snaps?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.